Baklava Fingers Light
Baklava Fingers Light
Visit our page on facebook:
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- In Multipurpose Pot – 8 C, combine honey, water, lemon juice, cloves and cinnamon over low heat. Stir for approximately 2 minutes, until honey is completely dissolved. Increase heat to medium and cook, without stirring, for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm. Remove cloves and discard.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine nuts, sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Take 2 phyllo sheets at a time (cover remaining phyllo sheets with a damp, not wet, cloth to prevent drying), and place lengthwise on Sheet Pan lined with parchment paper. With Basting Brush, lightly brush with oil. Repeat procedure 5 more times, for a total of 6 layers per roll.
- Sprinkle phyllo evenly with half nut mixture and drizzle with 1/4 of sauce mixture. Roll, starting at one of the long ends, to form a long, cigar-like cylinder.
- Score top with a knife. Repeat to make a second roll. Bake for 20–30 minutes, or until phyllo is golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Drizzle each log evenly with remaining sauce mixture. Sprinkle with Dukkah. Cool in pan on cooling rack.
- Store covered at room temperature.
As a matter of fact it’s Home Made.
Fine layers of pastry filled with pistachios or Cashew nuts, and rolled with sweetened sugar syrup and baked smoothly to reflect the golden like color, preserving the real taste of baklava finger light.
Baklava is a rich sweet pastry made of layers of filo pastry with various nutty fillings such as pistachios, almonds, cashews, Cashew nuts, and walnuts and sweetened with flavored syrups or honey.
It takes a good period of time making Baklava Recipe. It is sticky and glutinous. Baklava is a dessert of zeal. The fervor it takes in making it, relishing the sweet taste with each bite, makes it a dessert that really a special one. For the baklava recipe Los Angeles, a layer of crisp phyllo dough is made which is alternated with a sugary spiced nut mixture, and then the whole thing is drenched in aromatic sweet syrup made with honey, lemon and cinnamon. It is a striking and decadent Dessert treat for sure
Weight includes the box