Baklava Cashews – بقلاوة كاجو سادة
Baklava Cashews-بقلاوة كاجو سادة
visit our page on facebook:
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- In Multipurpose Pot – 8 C, combine honey, water, lemon juice, cloves and cinnamon over low heat. Stir for approximately 2 minutes, until honey is completely dissolved. Increase heat to medium and cook, without stirring, for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm. Remove cloves and discard.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine nuts, sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Take 2 phyllo sheets at a time (cover remaining phyllo sheets with a damp, not wet, cloth to prevent drying), and place lengthwise on Sheet Pan lined with parchment paper. With Basting Brush, lightly brush with oil. Repeat procedure 5 more times, for a total of 6 layers per roll.
- Sprinkle phyllo evenly with half nut mixture and drizzle with 1/4 of sauce mixture. Roll, starting at one of the long ends, to form a long, cigar-like cylinder.
- Score top with a knife. Repeat to make a second roll. Bake for 20–30 minutes, or until phyllo is golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Drizzle each log evenly with remaining sauce mixture. Sprinkle with Dukkah. Cool in pan on cooling rack.
- Store covered at room temperature.
As a matter of fact it’s Home Made.
To increase your passion in Baklava , we’ve added our best mix of Pistachios inside, dipped with the special flavors to make your experience with this Mixed Baklava with Pistachios nuts special.
baklava is filled with grounded Cashew nuts and cut in small pieces to reserve the taste.
Weight includes the box